I'm in my 30's and haven't had a girlfriend or been laid in sixteen years, normally I would wait, if I were younger, say like 23.. should I?

MrCasanova
I'm in my 30's and haven't had a girlfriend or been laid in sixteen years, normally I would wait, if I were younger, say like 23... but I'm older now, I've read about you guys trying to convince some guys younger than me, to just wait, but I'm at the mid ages, my palms are becoming too hairy to hide and I'm just very anxious to get it out of the way, where I live which is Chicago, there is a certain things that happen, when
being out on your own, if you don't get a cab , I read the laws, I know that so long as I don't fully engage in anything illegal paying for it and just pay for time and companionship I should be good, I just can't wait any long, I see that I repulse most women and apparenly have issues picking up on social cues, so I was still going to hire a professional like a female escort to help me with ym issue, before I go into that
I was going to give up and buy an inflatable "blowup doll," to practice on, I'm intent on losing my virginity
very soon, before or after I turn 35, I figure I would end up like a forty year old virgin, no matter what anyone thinks, I still have my made up, so I was wondering what do you all think? should I go along with it? I want to plan this very carefully to make sure there is no sting in the hotel room, when I meet with the provider, they won't have a pimp with them and beat me up or rob me or worse murder me, I pray for that not to happen, but I'm wondering too, what is the best website to find them and avoid those situations and what do you think?
You should try Erotic Reviews, they have providers on there with good reviews by clients where there will be safe encounters.
Go to the yellow pages or yellow book to find them, negotiate through an agency to pay a little to get the provider that you want.
You could buy a "blowup doll" but there would be no justice for what you really want, just go through many different dates through a dating service and attend meetups.
Vote C
You just need to relax and give it time, if not by then go for it.
Vote D
Actually at your age, I would just do the first thing, up at the top and be careful and responsible, wear a condom, go on the day, where the cops are not patrolling the streets or city and leave nothing around to get robbed.
Vote E
GirlGuy
0
3