Could be pregnant? Late period by a week but no sex in months?

Anonymous
I got my period and it was completely normal and then I bled lightly almost two weeks after my period for about a week. And this month my period is not coming at all. My boyfriend and I haven't had actual sex in ten months. We have done oral and dry sex with clothes on. I am concerned because he never washed his hands before touching himself and then he touches me. His hands have never had a huge amount of sperm on them, I don't even know if it's had any at all but it is still worrying me. My period is a week late now, and I have sore boobs and every once in a while I have cramps but I have absolutely no bleeding. I am a senior in high school so I have been very stressed but I am usually stressed and my period doesn't ever come this late because it's always on time. Do you guys think I could be pregnant?
3
3