Was it immature or stupid to delete him from social media? Please tell me it needed to be done?

Anonymous
We never dated; we had sex a few times since New Years. I became attached.. We are 21. He's playing with me, I have a strong inclination. He doesn't want anything serious. A week ago I saw recent updates on tinder and him wanting to see someone, so I flipped on him and texted him to never speak to me again (we have established that we were exclusive sex partners. I don't want an std if I let him get freaky with anal or if he pulls out). He agreed. But then I saw that activity, so i freaked. He told me to trust him, it's only me, why would he need anyone else, etc.

We had plans to get together this week but now the plans are falling through. I just can't take it anymore. It's been a roller coaster of ups and downs. No matter how much I love his sex, the couple of weeks in between are honest hell. So.. I deleted him from snapchat (it was our only social media connection). Will he notice? Was this best for me or is it childish? I just don't want to see his stories. I don't want to keep preoccupying myself with someone who isn't putting in any effort. This is a good first step right?
3
1