Could I be Lesbian?

Anonymous
I had my first lesbian experience last night... omg! It was amazing and I can't stop thinking about it. Doews this mean I am Lesbian or is it too soon to tell? I do have a boyfriend but he doesn't know yet. I was searching the internet to see if I could find people to be objective about this issue, I am glad I found Girls ask Guys!!
+1 y
ok, everyone is criticizing me for cheating, let me get one thing straight, my boyfriend said it was ok for me to experiment, it just happened last night and will call him later to tell him. He let me ok?
+1 y
Ok, I just called my boyfriend, we talked about what happened, he said he wished I would of talked to him first, he is a little upset and I feel horrible. But he said he still loves me and wants to talk more about it in person. I apologize for upsetting anyone, it was not my intention.
Could I be Lesbian?
15
7