Horny at 16 (almost 17) and never had a proper boyfriend.. Help?

Fxf1234
So I'm 16 (female) and almost 17 and I've always been a really horny person. I masturbate almost everyday and I really really want to have sex. The only sexual things I've done is kissing, blowjob (once) and have been felt up. I don't seem to attract guys easily, I mean I do go to an all girls school.. But that doesn't stop the other girls at my school from getting boyfriends/sex. I guess I'm just not one of those really hot girls that get invited to all the parties and stuff. My friends get guys easily but I'm not close with them. I feel like I don't belong where I live and I just feel really sad that I can't get boys.. I'm horny ALL the time and sometimes I'm so horny to the point where I can't even concentrate properly in class and I also wake up in the middle of the night horny af. I'm also really petite (about 4'9) .. Maybe I'm so small guys just don't notice me? Hahaha :( What should I do? Please help!!
28
6