My sugar daddy is in love with me, help?

Anonymous
I know it may sound odd that I'm complaining but I just wanted a SD so I could buy one thing. I got it, and I held up my end of the bargain. Now he's obsessed with me, constantly calling me, leaving pillow cases of money at my door (which I don't want so I throw it in the Starbucks tip jar) he's proposed, and keeps trying to buy my time. I'm just not interested and he has turned angry and aggressive. I should be greatful and blah. But I do not like dating and I've survived rape. So I don't want to have sex anymore. I gave him sex but now I'm over it. I have too many psychological and emotional problems to bring anyone else in. Any advice? I'd call the police but that'll make things worst.
+1 y
Guys I get it! I'm a stupid, gold digging, cunt who should've not done all this for a laptop in a college class.

Clearly GAG was the wrong website to ask for advice.
6
6