How can I stop feeling guilty about " being a slut " ?

Anonymous
I started having sex when I was a freshmen in high school , I had only been 14 for 2 months. It was with my first real boyfriend. From then on , I started making lots of mistakes. It started when he cheated on me and I had sex with someone to get back at him since he had sex with another girl. I sent naked photos to a lot of guys , and they ended up on the Internet. I started trying to make myself seem as if I had a " I don't care what you think of me " attitude because I was being bullied so bad. I posted really derogatory photos of myself and said really nasty things on social media. From there I have been with 8 guys. A few boyfriends , some friends , but most were one night stands. I've gave oral to 10 . I even had a 3 some with 2 brothers.. This disgusts me to no end. I hate how I let guys touch my boobs , and my butt. I even had a few sex tapes of myself with 2 of those guys. I went through a really bad stage , and now that I am older , I regret this so badly. All of It was a combo of wanting people to leave me alone , exploring my sexuality , and liking the attention guys gave me. But this all has came back to haunt me. I literally want to KILL my self because I am so disgusted. I don't know what to do anymore. My family only knows of some of it but if they knew the rest they would be so disappointed. I feel like such a terrible nasty person and I want to die. That's how bad I feel
Updates:
+1 y
I am 20 by the way.
+1 y
These things happened between age 14-16
How can I stop feeling guilty about " being a slut " ?
Add Opinion