Pro Virgin-Shaming?

pavlove
Who here's pro virgin shaming as opposed to slut shaming? Female virginity past the start of adulthood 18-21 is mainly indicative of an oppresive male dominated society that saught to control female sexuality through emotional harm and conditioning when physical force was no longer a societally accepted option. Women should be exploring their bodies and their desires. Women who try to stay virgins well through their twenties and even to marriage seem to be for the culture which treated them as second class humans. They ultimatly seem to aspire to an expression of feminity which was envisioned by said men. With advances in birth control options/family planning, there's no longer a large concern for unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

I think we need to stop glorifying virgins and start valuing girls who've made the very normal leap into womanhood. I'm a man and I don't want a girl, I need a woman who's grown up alongside me not caught in the tangles of adolecense...

guys we surveyed were all over the map on this one: 25% think it’s a turn-on, 35% think it’s a turn-off, 20% say it depends on the context (whether it’s a one-night-stand versus a more committed relationship), and 20% say they don’t care at all.

main takeaway: virginity is a turn off

Pro Virgin-Shaming?

Pro Virgin-Shaming?
19
15