Why can't I cum from a BJ?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend gave me a BJ for the first time yesterday. It felt very good, but I couldn't cum. I haven't even masturbated in days but still could not cum. When her jaw got tired I tried to jack myself off to help and I STILL couldn't get close enough. Now, she's new to oral and yeah a little less teeth and a little more suck could have helped, but you think a guy's first BJ would be an easy finish. I couldn't cum from a HJ either last time.

What do you think is wrong and what can I do? I guess it's performance anxiety, even though I'm not doing anything. Could diet be a part of it? What about stress? Should I not watch as much porn?
+1 y
Finally came today after masturbating, and it was still difficult to get there. When I did a whole lot of cum came at once but not in "squirts" like normal, it just all sort of pushed out at the same time. Maybe I had sort of a "blockage" keeping me from cumming?
Why can't I cum from a BJ?
4
16