My boyfriend watches porn even though he knows I hate it. Why?

Anonymous
I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost two years. Shortly after we got together i found out that he had sexted other girls (on my phone) and watched porn. He had downloaded photos of other girls on his phone and had a porn site bookmarked, and logged in with 78 videos watched. I told him i hated it and said it was porn or me. He said he wanted me over porn. I said if he looked at it again we would be over. But then a month or so later he borrowed my phone and when he gave it back it was half way through a porn video. I dont understand why he does it. Am i not enough?
He says that he's stopped now and its been a while (about a month or two) since i found any sign and i know i shouldn't snoop on him but now im paranoid becuase he didn't stop when i asked him to. It just makes me unable to trust him and now i think that he's just doing it behing my back.
I dont know what to do. I love him so much but he doesn't seem to care about me. Its the only thing I've asked him to stop doing. I stopped cutting myself for him, and i wouldn't mind so much if we werent having sex but we live together and have sex and im always available to him. Its as though he doesn't want me anymore. I dont know what to do... Id appreciate any help but please be sensitive of my feelings on this matter. Thanks..

+1 y
if you're just going to be rude to me dont bother commenting.
And there is nothing natural about a guy picking porn over his girlfriend. Sex with a real girl is a lot more fucking natural than wanking off to some plastic prostitute making loads of noise and then lying about it to your girlfriend.
+1 y
Since people are just being rude to me and saying i should get over myself and stop being childish and let him do whatever he wants im going to stop comong on here. There has been no honest help from people and even people who think im being stupid dont have the decency to say so nicely.
19
6