Why is he acting so weird?

Anonymous
I drunkenly hooked up with this guy around October (we didn't fully have sex, he only ate me out and fingered me because he didn't have a condom) and after we hooked up, the guy tried to hang out with me again but our schedules never coincided so we let it go and we didn't talk to each other (I didn't text him and vise versa even though we had each other's numbers). Fast forward to January, I randomly saw him in a store and when I did, the entire time he stared at me and watched me but didn't say anything. He tried to wave at me but I didn't realized he waved at me until after the fact so when I didn't wave back, he tried to play it off. Later that same week, out of drunken curiosity (I wanted to see if he still had my number) and horniness, I texted the guy - thinking he wasn't going to respond (I was on my period so I didn't expect to hook up with him). Literally after I texted him he responded immediately and knew exactly who I was (when I texted him it was 3:30am on a Saturday). Again, we ended up not hooking up for obvious reasons and we still don't talk/text each other. But since then, whenever I see the guy in public he stares and watches me, and if I see him at a party, drunk, he stares and gets touchy feely with me (grabs my butt, runs on my waist, stands near me and talks to people around me) - but he still doesn't say anything to me. Today, I ran into him at the store and he saw me, and I saw him, but he didn't say thing to me and I didn't say anything to him but I felt him watching me. And when I walked past him, he tried to act like he was texting on his phone. So my question is, why is he acting so weird with me. I know he still is attracted to me and still wants to hookup but why won't he just talk to me, like he talks to other girls? Why does he just stare? I want to hook up with him but he's a player and is constantly getting chased by girls, and I refuse to be another one of those girls he's used to (I have kind of a ego).
Why is he acting so weird?
Add Opinion