Don't men worry about how much their women fuck at work?

Anonymous
So I work a lot of interns and thus have been at several offices. And every time I am more and more shocked about the amount of casual sex happening there. Especially the women from 20 to 35 are extremely active, and apparently being married, engaged or in a relationship doesn't stop that. Also I notice that it's only the good looking ones. I guess women learn through life how to make use of their looks. I worked at one office with few pretty women, and there wasn't much happening. The other offices had (I think by coincidence) more young and beautiful women working there. And it's always so many women with the same few guys. I guess sexual tension builds up fast when you are being bored among the same people for so many hours. During break I've quite a few times heard or seen two people fucking in a room where they think they're hidden, or the classic bathroomstall shag. And also blowing the boss seems to be extremely normal these days. Of course most of the sex happens at home, not at the office. They have a "dinner date", which comes down to "lets go to my place and you can fuck me quickly before my fiance comes home". And everyone acts like it's the most normal thing on the planet.

If I had to put numbers on it, of all the non-single women (the singles are pretty much all screwing around) deffinately 50% is cheating. Which are actually all the pretty ones. I don't know if the rest simply doesn't have a chance or is more loyal. And it's not that they're bad people, not at all. I'm actually great friends with most of them, I simply don't understand their sexual behavior. And they seem to have a good relationship with their husband/bf, and some are even great mothers. Of course I don't know what happens behind everyones closed doors. But guys, aren't you worried about this? Honestly? Because these husbands aren't suspecting their wives or gf's of anything either.
19
6