My new guy wants to rim me, butt I worry about grossing him out? Opinions please?

missnic825
Ok, so here's the deal. Last week my boyfriend and I were doing 69. I was concentrating on giving him good head, and about a minute into it, I realize he has also started licking my butt crack / hole area. I quickly push forward once it registered what he was doing. He didn't push it anymore (I had previously told him that idea grosses me out). Thing is, it actually felt pretty good from what little amount of time he was doing it. But my fear is this: it can't POSSIBLY smell or taste good, right,? I mean, don't get me wrong, I am very clean, and take extra good care at cleaning that area, but, after all, it's a butt! I shared my hesitancy with him later, and he told me he thought I "tasted good everywhere he had licked me". And I know he wants to do it again, he has made little comments like "I'd toss your salad, etc.". Also the next time we got together, he fingered my vagina and made me squirt, and then, while I was super horny, he asked if he could put a finger up my butt. I was so turned on and relaxed and figured he deserved it after what he did for me, so I let him. And needless to say, when he was doing it, he was rock hard, so I know it was really turning him on. So clearly the guy is really into butt stuff. I want to make him happy, and I actually didn't mind how it felt (and the rimming actually felt really good, the fingering just mildly pleasant), but I have always had these hang-ups about butt stuff being filthy and germy and gross, and am really self-conscious that I might smell bad or something down there. What do you all think? Should I get over my hang-ups and let him rim and do his butt stuff to me? Is there anything I can do to make sure I am extra clean and nice-smelling down there? (I already shave everything down and back there, clean VERY thoroughly, and take a bath or shower right before I see him). I know there are enemas but I've also heard they're not really good for you to use all the time. Also curious why guys like this so much? Thanks
+1 y
Thanks all for weighing in. I think I'm going to go ahead and shed those inhibitions and give it a try.
19
3