Guys, what goes through your mind when a girl says she is abstinent?

Anonymous
I believe sex masks your real feelings, when what you really need is a lifetime partner and a friend. At least that is what I want, especially after having negative past sexual experiences that taught me this. I am a shy girl and it takes me a long time to open up to people. So in the past I have always found it easier to just have sex instead of opening up to them with my personality (does this make sense?)

I want to have a solid relationship/foundation with someone, I want them to really get to know me before we have sex. It could possibly be a six months after dating, a year after dating.. who knows, I'll know when it's right when the time comes.

Also: Guys, how would you feel if you were the last guy I had sex with and you heard this about me? (reason I ask is because my friend told him about my decision I made.)
5
1