Is it normal that I cried after orgasming really hard?

Anonymous
So I have been with my boyfriend for a long time. Before I was with him I used to have quite some casual sex and had a lot of satisfaction. Then I got together with my boyfriend for years and because I loved him, I didn't care about the sex not being dynamite. It was still fun. Now we took a break for a while because we were having some fights, and I thought it would be a good chance to make use of my sexual freedom. I had a dinner with a coworker I didn't know well at all, but he asked me to eat together since we were otherwise alone anyway. He's the kind of guy who scores with a lot of girls and it didn't take long before we were fucking at my place. The moment he entered me I immediately fell something I hadn't felt in years, like I just went stupid and he had total control over me. Then I came so hard like I didn't even know was possible. I was moaning and couldn't control it, couldn't breathe well, and I cried pretty hard and long while feeling extremely good. I've never felt like this before. I kept clinging onto the guy, without actually liking him personally and I couldn't get up for half an hour after the sex. Now of course it's all weird when we're at work together. Is it normal that I had such an intense orgasm and cried because of it? Is it because I hadn't been done like this i such long time?
Is it normal that I cried after orgasming really hard?
Add Opinion