Is there a proffession where someone can tell you what you have to do to improve your body?

Anonymous
Okay, so I know this sounds strange.
I want a perfect body. I am willing to do anything it takes and drastic measures don't worry me.
But I am confused as to what to do.
I'm already fit. I don't have much body fat but I have a decent amount of muscle for a girl, seeing as I have been weight lifting for two years trying to build a butt. Since I have lower body fat levels. I have very small breasts. It's okay, though. I have talked my husband into helping me save for breast implants. I'm not letting him pay for them, but I wouldn't mind a bit of help with the money. And of course, the majority of it is going to come from my money.
I want that typical porn star body. I don't know if I should keep building muscle or lose fat. Maybe I should lose my muscle, and allow myself to get a big more body fat to get some slight curves. But, I'll totally lose my butt if I do that, yet I will have a very flat belly and skinny thighs.
So, I'm willing to pay someone who knows about female body composition to help me. I suppose I could just find a porn director and ask them, but fork that!
Majo should I seek help from? I'm not looking for healthy, seeing as I am already healthy and I already know a fair bit about nitrition and muscle building. I want someone's who can point out every flaw I have and who can tell me what I need to do to get a mainstream porn stars body.

5
0