Is it hypocritical for me to hook-up with any European girl, when I'm anti-European generally?

Anonymous
I hate strict gun control here... I hate how non-Europeans consider European guys gay... I hate how they think everyone should speak at least two other foreign languages except English... I hate how people with more rough manners are considered monkeys... I hate how fucking soccer's so overrated here... generally they have tons of flaws and if I start to mention them I'll never end...

But still I hook-up with some European hookers... and I find it a little bit wrong...

Well sorry to say that... but I feel prostitution's legal in most parts of Europe... because most European females are bitter hard to get prudes... well I'm actually polite about my words... but seriously most guys would never get laid and they'd die virgins if prostitution was illegal here...

Well anyway... if someone feels hurt about what I said go on and report me... I believe everyone should feel free to express their opinion... but do it I don't care...

Well my whole point's... personally I feel like I'm goig against my ideals by hooking-up with a European hooker... but still I have no other option... otherwise I'd still be a virgin because of those prudes here...
Yes...
Vote A
No...
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Is it hypocritical for me to hook-up with any European girl, when I'm anti-European generally?
Add Opinion