I can't masturbate without porn?

babu_001
I masturbated without watching porn but for the last 2 years it's been a habbit. With terabytes of several categories of porn readily available, I barely thought of going without it.

So yesterday I closed my laptop and went to bed. For some time I couldn't sleep. So I decided let's masturbate now. I started it doing on my bed. While I could get a hard on, I barely felt anything by my hand. As if it was doing no stimulation to the penis.

For 30 minutes (yes 30 minutes) I had my hard on and I kept using my hand up and down for the whole 30 minutes. It was so frustrating I can't describe. Then I thoought I should open my laptop again and watch some porn and get it over with then I thought of the movie Don Jon (2013) where Julianne Moore asks Gordon if he could jerk off without watching porn (people who seen it would get the idea).

I said to myself I am in serious trouble. It was so strange. I remembered when I was a kid, I could jerk off with my bare hand with no porn available within 5 minutes but 30 minutes now? Another 15 minutes passed in these thought processes.

Then I strated thinking of my favorite nude model "Leana Decker" who is simply a bomb. (google if you don't know). Thankfully I felt a little stimuli and with another 10 minutes spending with my hand, I finished it off. (so I spent almost 1 hour to reach ejaculation) ?

So the question arises - should I continue to watch porn?
Because I am afraid, if I continue to do this, I might become unable to even get a hard on?

Stop watching porn and Stop masturbating
Stop watching porn and keep masturbating
Keep watching porn and stop masturbating (Is that even possible?)
Vote C
Keep watching porn and keep masturbating
Vote D
Get a girlfriend (Seriously people, I have no money to spend on a girl but you can vote on this option)
Vote E
GirlGuy
I can't masturbate without porn?
1
5