I found out my boyfriend gave me an incurable STD, now I don't know if he's broken up with me by ghosting? please help ): (sorry for the long post) ?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months (we became official a few weeks ago).
Everything was great at first, he was very attentive for the most part and really wanted to see me and be with me all the time. He was definitely someone I could see myself with for the rest of my life, who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. He made me feel special.
I made him wait a month before I slept with him (I saw him often), so it's not like I gave it to him easily. He even told me he loved me.

2 weeks ago he started acting very distant and seemed to be pulling back - he stopped texting me as much and communicating with me. Even ignoring me. He also stopped instigating us hanging out as much. I've barely seen him the past 2 weeks vs how often I was seeing him before. I was unsure if it meant he'd met someone else or just didn't like me as much anymore so I asked him if we were good or if anything had changed, he said nothing had changed.

We had sex again last weekend (the 2nd time) b/c I'd hoped it would help get us back to where we were. It seemed to work briefly, but the next day he sounded annoyed when I called. A few days after sleeping together, I was diagnosed with an incurable STD. He'd flaked on us grabbing dinner the day before the diagnosis, so I sent him a message saying we needed to talk, he drove to see me. He seemed apologetic and like he didn't know he had it, but something seemed off when he left. We were supposed to hang out the following two days, the next morning he canceled us hanging out that night and confirmed for the following night, even what time he'd pick me up. That night came and I waited a little after he was supposed to pick me up in case he was running late to call him, which he ignored, and then texted him, which he also ignored.

Not once did he ask me how I was feeling. He stopped saying "Good morning" and "Good night" to me (which had already been sort of happening).
+1 y
Haven't heard from him at all, no excuse or apology for completely blowing me off that night. Are we over? Or is there any way to fix this?
4
3