Is it normal when you're horny to think about the last person you've slept with?

Anonymous
Well I haven't had sex in almost a year and even though I'm completely over my ex friends with benefits (yes, it ended badly. surprise surprise) I still fantasize about him fucking me when I'm horny (which is everyday). I also fantasize about cuddling with him after as well. Does this mean I'm not over him? I thought I was. I do still think about him and his girlfriend. I am guilty of reliving past bad emotions in my mind from our situation. BUT I am able to be much more present and happy as well.

If you suggest to me that I need to mingle with other guys. Well I don't think that's good advice because I should be able to get over him without depending on anyone else. But again I do think I'm over him! I just think about him mostly when I am bored and horny.
4
8