Guys, Okay I'm seeing a guy who is my age, however his girlfriend is 9 years older. Why is he with her?

Anonymous
Guys, Okay I'm seeing a guy who is my age, however his girlfriend is 9 years older. Sadly I am madly in love with him already because I've allowed it to go too far. He makes the best kind of love to me, I mean rough unthinkable my kind of sex!! I'm thinking its her money and all the financial things she can give him. I want to just block him and hide but I love him too much. What's your take on this... will he ever leave her? Why is he cheating anyway and why do I want to be with him? He's only taken me out once and comes up with an excuse each time something is coming up that I asked for or asked him to take me to. He calls and text evey morning to talk or say good morning😒 I mean damn I'm close to a dream, anything sexually he request I do... sucking, swallowing, anal etc. like what's really going on?
5