Why can't I be classy AND a slut? I don't get why sleeping around equates to one' class?

Anonymous
I'm 21. I had a later puberty and basically this past year I went from a 6/10 to a solid 10/10. I have curves and a beautiful face, and it isn't just me that's saying so. I'm confident. Not full of myself (I know I have my querks, especially internally). But visually, men adore me. I've been recently testing new waters. I don't want a relationship. I don't want something "real" with someone or to invite someone in my life. I have so much work to do in my life and myself that I am not ready for that commitment.

That said, I still want sex. I don't get why this makes me Unclassy. If I sleep around here and there with healthy and sexy men (I'll be choosy... And it won't be every week... Just when I crave it.. Could be every few months or every week at times, who knows.) but I won't let anyone taste my sweets, you know? I dress sexy, not trashy or revealing but seductively. I think I carry myself well. Just because I don't want to be tied down and instead want a few sexual partners just for sex, why does that make me unclassy? I've only had 2 sex partners so far. I'm not looking to gain a high number, just some selective & really attractive bed partners who know how to hit it I guess. Is this a bad idea?
+1 y
OKAY guys jeez when I said a 10/10, I did not mean I sat here and calculated a 10/10 and assessed everything. I'm just saying I'm really fucking hot and beautiful, and it's from the words of others, so I'm not just giving these words to myself even though I think everyone should be able to. Confidence does not equate to being a bitch or full of oneself. If I note someone is visually beautiful, that's all it is. It's LOOKS. Not like it has much to do with me or who I am.
26
13