27 Year Old Female Virgin: Will anyone want to date me when I'm single or is being a virgin a "deal breaker"?

Agirlwholaughs
Oh man. Has it really come to asking this question to strangers on the internet? I'm afraid so.

I'm 27 years old, college graduate with a good job, lots of interests, enjoy spending time my family and friends, and am currently in a long-term relationship and for reasons unrelated to sex, I think we may be heading toward ending our relationship. The thing is... I'm a virgin. I was a late bloomer, confidence-wise, as well as a tom-boy growing up and into academics. I didn't even think guys would be interested in me when quite a few of them were. I got over that in college and got a boyfriend. He is a wonderful person and never pressured me into sex or something I'm not comfortable with.

I used to feel fine about it but now that I'm facing the prospect of being single I almost wish I had done it earlier. It makes me feel undatable in today's modern culture. My reasons for waiting in part were my religion and I also feeling like I wanted to wait until marriage. I'm in the arts and so I'm not prude or uncomfortable with discussing sex, thinking about sex or exploring my own sexuality.

Anyhow, I'm scared of the world out there. I know most guys are not like my boyfriend and will expect sex. What would you think if a girl you were dating said they hadn't had sex at my age? What if she did want to wait until marriage or at least until things were serious?
25
3