Is it abnormal to have started masturbating at 5 years old, as well as having sexual fantasies & watching porn?

LaBoheme099
Basically, as the title says, when I was 5 I discovered the pleasure spot of my clitoris. Rubbing it along various surfaces (climbing the pole at school on the playground, on a stationary bike, on swings, etc) I found that if I rub it back and forth, it would eventually lead to this amazing pleasure. It got to the point where I would rub against my chair during class in 1st grade, and my teacher had to pull me aside, saying I had to stop (I cried... I didn't know what I was doing!)
As a child I would daydream about Disney princesses getting harassed and needing to strip down by older, demanding, undesirable, unattractive men. They would be "raped" in a sense of how a 8 year old would imagine. I didn't know what sex was, but I would picture the men making them take their clothes off, pulling their hair, locking them up, etc
If I was ever frustrated with school work or something I would get tingling down in my vagina as well.
i also persuaded my friends to look at porn when I was in 4th grade or so, and my parents caught me. But I continued to watch it on my own and would masturbate clitorily.

Is this abnormal? I'm 21 now.
16
7