How do I stop feeling like a slut?

Anonymous
My mother was wonderful when she was sober, but she was an alcoholic and since I was 7 or maybe younger, she would call me a cheap slut or prostitute. Once she dragged me to the door and said she was going to throw me out so that I could sell my body on the street. It was terrifying. I was screaming and clawing onto the furniture and walls. I think I was about 8 at the time. She also kicked me out of the car once (the car was parked) and told me to be a prostitute. So this calling me a cheap whore went on for a couple of decades. I had my first boyfriend at 22 and dated several men after. I messed around with them but couldn't go all the way (no oral or anal, just pulling each others clothes off, heavy rubbing up on each other and groping). I've only had intercourse with one man, a steady boyfriend of several years. I still struggle and wonder if I'm a slut. Recenlty I was watching videos with a platonic guy friend. I fell asleep close to him, on my side, laying my hands on his shoulder by accident. He jumped out of bed after a few minutes, and when I woke up he looked freaked out and said he would walk me to my car. I immediately thought he was kicking me out because he thought I was coming on to him and that he looks down on me as a cheap whore. I think I ruined the friendship. I feel awful.
How do I stop feeling like a slut?
Add Opinion