Guys, I slept with my ex who has been in a long term relationship. Does he still have feelings for me? What makes a guy cheat on his girlfriend?

Anonymous
We were in a relationship over 4 years ago and chatted every now and then and saw each other in passing when visiting our home town a few times. Things didn't end badly between us, it ended because I had to move away for work. I initiated contact with him the other day. We chatted back and forth and he said we should catch up sometime and we ended up catching up a few days later. My intention was never to have sex with him because he has a girlfriendand I never thought I would ever do anything like that and I didn't think he'd be the person to do that so I was a bit taken aback. But he initiated it and I resisted at first for a couple of hours but he persisted and I gave in and we slept together. I've always felt there was still something there between us and in the last year he had started liking things on my facebook out of the blue which brought back old feelings but I always new I still liked him. Do you think he still has feelings for me? We are potentially catching up again in a week. What makes a guy cheat on his girlfriend?
6