Girls, which of these phrases would make you the happiest if the one you like said to you? why?

Anonymous
1) You made me feel things that no one could make me feel
2) Everything feels different with you, even the small things
3) I want you, I want you envolved in my life
4) You are the sexiest to me, I only have eyes for you, i dont want other skanks
5) You changed my life, In ways you even dont know about them
6) I told my elder sister and her husband about you
7) I tell bitches I am taken just for you
8) You gave me hope in life, to be start over and be with a greaaat girl like you.
9) I know we are really different, but i dont give a fuck about that
10) My fault risked me losing you, I can't let this happen, sorry.
11) I see you in my future, I dont see the others
12) com'on I was never thinking about something else, I have changed my whole life style since we met

Ps: The man i am dating without have said all that to me, plus he once cried because i gave him a gift and i was saying " this is for you to remember me when i travel " .. he also cried when he was saying goodbye to me before i travelled ( was going back to my country and we would be to start a ldr )
DO YOU THINK HE LOVE ME? .. the reason i am asking , is i have a hard time believing someone really love me after i was cheated on two times, but honestly they never said or did the things i mentioned beore
3
2