Am I the only woman that feels this way about men?

Anonymous
All these supposed "straight" girls these days act so lesbian it's annoying. (Yes, i know there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian so don't go hating on me). I just feel like i'm the only straight girl left in this man hating world that actually appreciates men and finds them to be amazing without men this world would suck for MANY reasons. People are always going on about how all men are rapists and that women are hotter than men especially straight girls say that like wtf? I've seen some GORGEOUS MEN and while we're at it dicks are sexy as fuck too. If i recieve a dick pic i honestly masturbate to it i also love hearing men moan 🔥. "Straight" girls these days act like dicks are repulsive and they over glorify vaginas. I feel like girls are becoming more lesbian than ever before. Even my sister acts like a lesbo she keeps on saying how beautiful and precious girls are and how men are filthy pigs she's a feminist too !! I don't get this nonsense am i the only straight woman that feels this way? That hates this feminist - women loving , men hating society and that realizes not ALL men are rapists? That men are humans too?
Yes , you are sadly. Most women these days are lesbian feminists that hate men.
Vote A
No , you are not. I'm a woman & i feel this way too or i'm a man & i've seen women actually appreciate men.
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Am I the only woman that feels this way about men?
Add Opinion