I have a crush on this guy but I had things with his friends... Is he "hands-OFF" or should I GO for it?

Pinkicecream
So we all are juniors at a private smaller college. They live in the floor below mine. In the beginning of the year, I had a crush on GUY 1. We hung out a few times but we didn't click like I hoped; he also was really on/off. But I was the one who introduced myself to him and showed him more attention. It's been like 4 months since we've hung out yet he suggested dinner a few weeks ago and I made up an excuse (I lost interest).

then I met CHULO 2. He lives across from GUY 1 and PAPI 3. PAPI 3 is who I currently have a crush on; however, we have never spoken. I have something going on with CHULO 2. We met 2 weeks ago and clicked well. We spent every day together for a few hours and have made out quite a bit and he's eaten me out, and I've given him a hand job. No sex tho. But he has fully fallen for me (which he openly expresses all the time and shows- he buys me stuff and wants to be with me 24/7)

Buuut I'm losing interest. I am crushing on PAPI 3, who I KNOW is crushing on me. I can tell by how he looks at me. I also overheard him asking GUY 1 what my name was the first time he saw me. His eyes just give it away... It's all over his body language and eyes that he wants to at least F me.

Is it bad to drop CHULO 2 and go for PAPI 3? Will they think I'm a hoe?
1
3