What should I do this girl was smiling at my boner?

Anonymous

On the school bus this girl that i like was sitting behind me and i made myself get a boner which is what i always do you when im behind her but this time i was infront of her i knew she would see it. she noticed it and suddenly started quietly laughing with her friend and gave me a little piece/slice of something from the bus seat and started shaking my chair i pretended like this wasn't happening because i didn't know what to do/ say or how to react please tell me how i should have reacted. My boner went down a couple of minutes after that and the girl that i like and her friend just started talking about other things instead of whispering about my boner. Also I have her on facebook so what should i message her regarding this situation also its non uniform day tommorow so im planning to wear some tracksuit pants so she can see my bulge even better what should i do if she starts flirting again when she sees my bulge and finally how can i make this develop into me and her becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Thank you I will really appreciate if you answer all my questions above and give me some advice it will really help me. Thank you Im going to message her on Facebook about it what should I say should I pretend to think that her friend fancies my friend sitting next to me
Add Opinion