I need to know how to punish my women?

randomness66789988
whenever me and my girl are both home we have a chair and if I sit in it she is soposed to come over to me get down on her knees and reomove my pants jerk me off give me a hand job and a blow job in that order and If she doesn't do it perfectly she must be punished so i make the punishment fit the crime such as if she lets any cum out of her mouth without swallowing it she must give me 2 deep throts and 5 more blow jobs if she doesn't do that perfect the numbers double and she does it again and that keeps going till she does it right and if she misses the head on a blow job then she gets a spank or her boobs punished with tit clamps and the other day she wouldn't give a blow job so she got that clamps as tight as I could make them but I don't think that was enough of a punishment because I would use the same one for missing the head of my dick during a blow job and I don't know how I should punish her for not giving the the blow job hand job or the jerk off so I must punish her any ideas
+1 y
I need to know how to punish my women
+1 y
I need to know how to punish my women she wants to be punished she told me she doesn't do a good job so she will get punished
I need to know how to punish my women?
8
8