Girls, Three way gone wrong... so embarrassing-Comfort?

Jpaul3556
Last night at a party a girl (Veronica) approached me and another dude (Paul) and asked if we wanted to have a three way. We both agreed and went upstairs to get going. We are all starting to get undressed and the Paul and I pull down our pants. I am only 3-3.25 inches hard and his dick was at least twice as large as mine when he was soft and I was hard. This only got worse as he started to get hard and his dick was 3 times as long and wide as mine. Veronica definitely smirked but nevertheless, we proceeded. I started to move myself to the back while he took the front. After about a minute of her slobbering on his dick and me humping away, she asks "can you two switch? Sorry I just don't feel much in the back." Pretty embarrassed, I switch to the front and he goes back. After a little bit of this she asks "jpaul3556, is it ok if i just bang the Paul? Sorry but its hard to focus. I promise Ill blow you after we finish. You can watch!" Reluctantly I agreed, desperately wanting the blowjob. It was kind of torture watching; she would loudly scream and moan as he pounded her from behind; something I could never give to her. About 15-20 minutes later they finished, and she motioned for me to come over. Finally I thought, and soon she started sucking my cock. After the blowjob, she started moving her ass over to my face and started facesitting on me. I was a little surprised, but gladly started eating her ass. Then she started moaning, saying "Yeah baby eat my ass," which was good until she jokingly/laughingly said "Get my ass all nice and clean for Paul's big cock." Then she and Paul started bursting out laughing. I pushed her off of me and decided to get dressed and leave. I was leaving, but not before I turned back again and saw her laughing while Paul guided his massive cock into her ass. This was the most humiliating experience of my life. I don't really know what I'm asking, maybe I'm just looking for comfort. Will other girls do this to me? Do all gir
Girls, Three way gone wrong... so embarrassing-Comfort?
Add Opinion