I feel like a totally different person when I'm turned on and I don't know how to deal with it. What should I do?

Jpjavax
I normally feel like a regular guy, I have a girlfriend that I love and there are no problems with our relationship. When I get turned on though, there are all sorts of things I'm into and I'll look at porn of guys cheating on their girlfriends. It's a huge turn on right up until I'm done and then I feel so awful and disgusted with myself and I don't know what to do. I never want to cheat on her but I know I can't control myself when I'm aroused. I'm afraid that one day I'll go too far. I know it sounds weird but in the moment it doesn't feel wrong and the memory/thought of how much I'll regret it later doesn't feel like it matters.
0
3