Why does he want to watch porn together?

Anonymous
So he has said on several occasions that we will watch porn together and I refused acting childish like no you could watch it and jerk off to it. There was this one day he put it on in the car and I closed my eyes and covered my ears saying lala lala to block out the noise. The last time was when I was going down on him. He asked to watch it and I told him to watch it on his own. He played it and I just went back to sucking and he stopped it after a second.

I know quite childish, you do the act but can't watch it. I have watched porn with my ex but with this guy I can't (I have more feelings for him).

I want to know why does he want me to watch porn and do you think I should watch it with him. I am thinking that maybe I should if it makes him happy (I don't have no problem watching it. It's just I get nervous around him)
5
2