Did anyone else have a practice guy for sex?

Anonymous

When I was 16 I was obsessed with having the perfect body and I wanted to make sure that when I got into college I would be good enough at sex and have a good enough body so all the guys would want me. Anyways, so I chose some random loner from school who was super quiet and didn't really have any friends. He was skinny and geeky with a 5 in dick that was average size so big enough to wear I wouldn't stretch too much and make my vagina loose, but he was nice and I figured he wouldn't tell anyone about the things we would do. He didn't really have any friends from what I could tell. So I basically used him for sex and for practice. I read somewhere that if a girl has sex a lot her hips would grow wider and particularly if a girl rides the guy on top so I would ride him a lot because I wanted wider hips and a more hourglass shape. Almost everyday I would go over to his house while his parents were gone from 4:00-5:00 and give him oral sex ( i would practice a lot on him and do different tongue technique's and he'd tell me what he liked and he didn't like until I got it down perfectly). Then I would ride him and tell him to massage and suck on my breast while doing so because I read somewhere that massaging them would help them grow larger, but I didn't tell him that. After that we would try different positions each day and I would talk dirty so I could seee what got guys off the most. Apparently playing with his balls while riding him and moaning and begging for him to give me a nice big hot load of cum inside me would always send him over the edge and i'd get the most cum out of him that way. We'd even some times have fun with it and see whoever could make the other cum first would be the one who would win that day.
My hips grew, my boobs grew larger, my sex skills and routine were A+, and my body was in tip top shape. I had 34DD breast, shapeley hips, a small flat stomach, long waist length hazelnut hair, and nice skin with hazel eyes.
Mission complete
19
8