My sister says my crush is gonna rape me?

Anonymous
Wtf I don't understand her, okay the only thing what's kinda wrong is that he's 19 and I'm 16 but still who cares about 3/4 years? I was in the car with my big sister today and we talked about like everything, from boys to sex nd all. I felt comfortable with her. I texted her later about a guy I like what he said like a moth ago; I said "the only thing what's weird about D. is that he asked me if I'm a virgin and I said just yes and then he said "I want you to keep it tight and nice for me". He really thinks that I am going to let him but I don't want to"

she he went like crazy, she called me 3 times spammed me with that I'm dumb asfuck and that he's gonna rape me when I'm with him because he wants to be my first and that he only wants sex with me and that guys around that age watch 24/7 porn and that I'm just gonna be his dumb hoe and wtf?

help I'm so scared that she'll check my phone tomorrow! I did sext with him sometimes but I don't want her to check my whole phone bc him! !! What I gotta do? I feel stupid that I told her that
+1 y
Uhm
3
1