What was your most awkward boner ever?

Alex86
I asked this question cuz us guys most definitely had one of those ''ow shit'' moments with unwanted erections, and honestly, i think we could all use a good laugh, so i am going to put my most awkward boner story i had so far.

I was around 13-14 years old, so i was just begining to discover the oposite sex, but nedles to say, thats roughly the age my ''mini me'' started to act up as well. This story happened on a bus, and as in every city, so in my city as well, the bus is always crowded. So, i found a nice comfy spot next to the window and i imediatly took it, and a few seconds after i sat down, two very atractive 18 year olds sat to the one open seat left that was next to me. Since that seat was designed for one person, not two, the girl that was sitting next to me leaned her leg and half of her ass next to my right leg. Now, since i was a shy kid, i immediatly started shifting my leg in hope to find a posision so that we won't even be touching, the girl ofc noticed that and gave me a ''wtf'' look so i stoped moving in order not to embares myself any further. But, ofc, it wasn't the position i wanted, instead, i was sitting awkwardly with the front of my hips turned to her leg, BUT we werent touching eachother so i was satisfied (even tho i was pinned between the window and that girl). The girl resumed her talk with her girlfriend and she was one of those girls that ''talked with her hands'' so she waved her hands around as she was explaining her story, and ofc, even tho in small ammount, but as she moved her hands, her lower body folowed, ever so slightly grinding on my hips, and imediatly my penis started to harden, and once it got fully erect it was pressing against her leg -.- She ofc noticed it, turned to me, but when she saw my face which was bright red and had ''im sorry'' written all over it, she just gigled and turned back to her girlfriend. Now an interesting thing happened as they were leaving, she turned to me, kissed me on the cheek and sa
+1 y
Ow, i just saw my story had too much letters, the ending is that the girl turned to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said ''it's ok, happens sometimes'' and left. Ofc i was relifed AF since i though she took me for a pervert, but it all ended pretty ok.
What was your most awkward boner ever?
1
2