We've been married for 7 months and he never kissed me! What do I do?

Pearlandivory
I got married 3 months ago a traditional arranged marriage to a guy I only met a month prior.
He is a decent guy and I came to like him very much.
He never pressured me into anything untill I was ready and a month into our marriage I lost my virginity to him (I've never had a boyfriend or been kissed and he never had a girlfriend or kissed someone before too).

Untill this day, 3 months later he never kissed me. Not even while having sex or during foreplay. He kissed my forehead once and my cheek once. I thought maybe he is the shy type or that maybe he doesn't find my mouth attractive but I've kept good mouth hygiene and always put on lipgloss.

is something wrong with me, is he still shy, does he not know how to initiate the kiss or is he just one of those guys who don't like kissing?

I am not sure how to bring this up? Or should I just go ahead and kiss him myself instead?
Or should I just wait it up or give up all together?

I am really dying here!! And I always fantasized about my first kiss :')
4
2