How can I make up for having a 4 inch penis? Is this a good way to do it?

Anonymous
So ya im like 21 and my penis is 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches in circumference and i have some ideas on how to make up for my inadequacy. So i know i have to massage her boobs, lick and suck on her nipples, spank her boobs ass and pussy, massage her clit and the inside of her pussy with my fingers eat her vagina real good, wrap my lips around her clit and suck on it real good, put my 4.5 inches of heaven in her pussy and hit her g spot and make her squirt and all that... but im wondering if i could turn a woman on by complimenting her on her body. Like telling her that her face is mesmorisingly gorgeous and her body is hot, like her boobs are perfectly shaped and her nipples are perfect and taste good, her ass is perfectly sized and shaped and her vagina looks perfect and sexy and feels like heaven and her inner lips are very suculent and juicy as well as her throbbing clit being sexy and cute. If i did all that do you guys think that a woman would still care about/not like my 4.5 inches steel?
She will be so turned on she will NEED you inside of her
She will be turned on but not as much as she would be with a bigger sausage
She would just be meh
Vote C
She would still be disappointed with you and your 4.5 inches of shame
Vote D
She will literally hate you still
Vote E
Im dude
Vote F
GirlGuy
3
3