My boyfriend told me he felt he'd be cheating on me if he mastrubated to porn & expected me to be proud of him. How do I tell him I don't mind?

Anonymous
I am away form my boyfriend for a month and he called me to tell me he felt it would be wrong if he watched porn and mastrubated to other women. Something he used to do quite frequently. He expected me to be really touched by his statement. Now he's sexting me all the time and expects me to have hot Skype sessions with him or talk dirty to him on the phone almost every night. I didn't mind at first but now I'm a bit bothered by this. How can I tell him it's okay if he mastrubates to porn sometimes without making him feel bad about it? I think he wanted to show me how committed he is to me by quitting porn...
3
2