Boyfriend secretly handcuffed in public, would it bother anyone?

aglaia
My boyfriend wants to be handcuffed a full day. He already was a couple of times, but that just made him want it more often lol. It's not that I have something against it, I extract considerable advantges from that (hehe). But sitting at home a full day (again) can become boring.
I wonder how much it would actually bother anyone if my boyfriend would wear handcuffs while we, e. g., ramble about the city. I don't mean like actively showing them. More like he just wears them, halfway covered by his jacket, and we go shopping as if nothing had happened. (I'll be deciding where we go and how long it takes, though.)
It's not about arousing attention. It's really just about keeping him at my mercy without interruption because he digs that. I think hardly anyone would notice. And those who would, would they really bother?
8
1