My Freind keeps Boasting that He has a Hotter girlfriend and he sends me her Nudes to 'Prove' it... I know she's better thou?

Anonymous
His girlfriend is like a splitting image of this girl.. Im ashamed to say she pops into my head during masturbation
My Freind keeps Boasting that He has a Hotter girlfriend and he sends me her Nudes to 'Prove' it... I know she's better thou??

My girlfriend is like this but obviously not as good (closest to celeb lookalike)

I've never really thought about comparing girls. But he boasts and sends me pics of his girlfriend and says 'look what I tap😜' or something and in person he says I could do better then what my girlfriend is (100% not true). This happens regularly but if it was just him it would be easy to stop now it's a 'Thing' to discuss amongst freinds and they joke about it. How do I not take it personally because they don't call her unattractive its rather that they know it annoys me.
Plus it gets me second guessing if she's hot or not?

12
5