To guys who are older virgins or can't get laid, do you get jealous/Depressed of all the GAG girls/women talking about how they please their man?

Anonymous
I just think how lucky these men are to have all these GAG women please them. Reading some of the answers such as one girl likes to swallow her mans cum and another likes to do this to her man and so forth. Makes me so depressed, jealous and how unlucky i am compared to these guys. Life can be so cruel and it can be so easy to hate than love people in general because you know they are having the best time of their lives pleasing eachother and how lucky these guys are to have women open their legs for them and give them ultimate pleasure. Then you read the comments on here just makes me depressed and angry that i am missing out. Oh well... thats life i guess and i sort of understand more now why some men lash out for missing out as it can feel like people are rubbing it in our faces even though i know it is unintentional.
2
7