If there's BBW lovers, what's there for big guys?

darrickducky
BBWs get a lot of love on the internet. There are websites devoted to them and the men who are turned on by them. There is a whole online subculture, it seems, of men who are vocal about being more physically attracted to larger women. Additionally, I find a lot of push in the media and online to remind them that they are attractive and to remind society that they are attractive.

I myself love the look of a plus-size woman!

However, there seems to be no equivalent for large-sized men. I'm a big guy (6'2", 285 lbs) so this is something I have noticed. There seems to be no female equivalent to the BBW lover community; no subculture of women who prefer heavier men, even though heavier women have legions of male admirers. Don't get me wrong, I know there are a few women who like big guys, but there's not this huge subculture of them like there is with BBW admirers.

What does everyone think is the reason why it is harder to find female "chubby chasers" than male ones?
2
3