Why do I always get guys who only want blowjobs and not actual intercourse with me?

thesweetestsin
I met this guy online and shortly afterwards we started having a sexual relationship. It started with oral and then we had sexual intercouse twice. I began texting him things that I missed him or wanted to kiss him and things like that. Then suddenly he tell me that he only wants blowjobs from me and no intercourse. I'm kinda hurt by this because it makes me feel like he's turned off by me in a way. I feel ugly. why would he prefer only blowjobs from me and not actual sex? This isn't the first guy to do this to me. I thought most guys preferred vaginal anyway. what is wrong with me? was i coming across too clingy?

I feel like I'm not pretty enough so most guys just prefer a blowjob. My self esteem is crushed and I don't feel like wearing makeup or doing my hair anymore because of how I get treated by men. if a guy wants sex with me I'm shocked because I always get ones who just want head. I want sex. I like the intimacy adn the closeness of the act.
4
1