How do you make guys see you for more than just sex?

sabrina77
Okay my issue is that guys only want to have sex with me.

I've never met a guy who's wanted to date me. They talk to me, flirt with me, get to know me a little, then we hangout and it always ends up with a hook up and its over.

For example... I had feelings for my friend for a year. We have a great time when we hangout and are always joking around. For a while it kinda seemed like he liked me; he invited me to hangout with his friends, would be flirty, holding hands, texting me etc.. but when we hungout alone we just made out while watching a movie. When we talked about it he said he was "caught up in the moment" and we decided it was a one time thing. A month later he asked if he could come over to chill and we ended up having sex..

I feel like I give off vibes that say I only am interested in sex//something not serious?

I'm 18 and obviously am young and still have time, but I'm just wondering what can I do to attract a guy who's serious? I've never experienced being in love or anything close, just situations that leave me with mixed emotions.

I've want to change the pattern but I have no idea how!!
Any advice//help?
3
1