Why is it whenever girl say they are not this it is nearly always the opposite?

Anonymous
Like on dating apps. "I don't do hookups", "Looking for relationship", Most cases when a girl writes this on her profile she always ends up phucking you on the first date.

Example from real life:
Was in Venice and notice this Italian girl has on her profile that she was not looking for a hookup. Well chated her up, and took her out to dinner. She was bent over my table taking an anal pounding that same night.

Why is it whenever girl say they are not this it is nearly always the opposite ?

Similar experience with girls where I'd suggest let just chill and watch netflix. When they ask waht my expectation was I just hit with "I'm just here to meet interesting peopel. Life is about possibilities and finding out new things" or some shit like that. 15 minutes into the movie I was able to get her clothes off and was poinding her on the couch.

Same thing applies to girls who say they don't do anal or whatever. Always ends up being complete BS and they do i anyway or they hit you with "I don't normally do this" line.

+1 y
or hell my line is "I'm not that kind of girl" when they don't have it on their profile and you escalate too early.
+1 y
*or hell my favorite line is "I'm not that kind of girl" when they don't have it on their profile and you escalate too early.
3
1