I love to be spanked during sex and as punishment as well, but my husband doesn't do this and I feel shy to tell him that, what I should do?

Spa12345
I love the feeling of me submissive to him and he is in control, he is not from this type and I love him so much and I wish if he can change. He always believe that woman has equal right to man, it is good attitude for sure, but I would love if he tells me this is my order and if you break it I will spank you.. So I do break it.. Lol 😅😜
+1 y
Guys.. All of you are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing your advice & opinions.. this is my first question in this website.. and it's really nice to hear these comments & advices. Thanks ☺️
+1 y
Thank you all, actually I found another way to tell him ( not face to face) 😬😬😅
12
1