Girls, Breats and Pleasure. Which of the following acts equate the actual sensation in your breasts?

just_4_luv
Which of the following acts really bring the pleaure to your breasts. You can choose multiple options.
Please tell me everything about pleasure of breats, how it feels, when it feels. Are they sexual organs? Thank you.

1) Sucking on my nipples gives me NORMAL pleasure and fades away. Nothing great about this.
2) Sucking on my nipples gives me IMMENSE pleasure. It feels greats.

3) Breasts are just blobs of fat, and there is NO pleasure in my breats when the guy squeezs them. Squeezing breasts is only in the interest of the guy.
4) There is AWESOME pleasure in my breats when the guy squeezs them. I need it very much while having sex.

5) When I am sexually aroused my breasts get excited and slightly increase in their size as I can feel some kind of tightness.
6) Even when I am talking with some hot guy, my nipples may get harder if the thought of sex creeps into my mind.

2