I can orgasm fine by myself, but the time pressure by guys makes it so hard! Tips?

Anonymous
Hey guys and girls.

Im entering a relationship with this wonderful guy, we really like eachother and I know that were gonna have sex any time soon. Im not worried about it itself but I have problems getting orgasms with guys. I have no problems when Im by myself, it takes around 15 min.. but longer with guys because I feel that there's time pressure and I can't relax. With my ex I faked it, and Im ashamed of it, but Im not doing that with this guy and thats why Im asking u guys out there in relationships or not, guys or girls.. what tips you have for me? I guess I should tell him about the timepressure and show him what I like, but anything special that worked for you?
+1 y
and Im also wondering how you guys feel about our orgasm? do you often wish she came earlier, is it fun, do you feel you want to do anything to make her come? anything special we girls can do or behave to make you enjoy the way there?
13
2